It’s 5 O’clock somewhere! Tan-Tar-A resort is now a Margaritaville. The resort was purchased by Jimmy Buffet in 2017 and is undergoing a complete transformation. During the construction, there are still plenty of options nearby!
DINING AND LOUNGES
Tan-Tar-A Resort offers food and beverage options to suit every palate, from hearty Ozark favorites and fine seafood to fast-food, all conveniently located in the resort complex.
The resort offers an array of on-site dining.
Some of our favorites nearby:
• Shorty Pants: A little Cajun kick and the catfish is wow!
• Red-Headed Yacht Club: Bring your suit to this joint. Kids can swim while you relax and enjoy your meal.
• Pappos Pizzaria: Great selection of beer and pizza
• Woobly Boots: Can’t go wrong with a burger here
GOLF AT TAN-TAR-A RESORT
- The Oaks – Designed by Bruce Devlin and Robert Von Hagge, this 18-hole course is 6,432 yards long (Par 71) with Bermuda fairways and bent grass greens, ten water hazards and more than 60 sand bunkers.
- Hidden Lakes – Designed by Jim Lewis, the 9-hole Hidden Lakes course measures 3,015 yards (Par 35) and is relatively level, with Zoysia fairways and over-sized bent grass greens, 2 water hazards and more than 30 sand bunkers.
RECREATION & ACTIVITIES
Tan-Tar-A offers a wide array of recreational activities,keeping you and your family busy all day long!
• Swimming – Our rentals provide access to two private Estate pools, that are only available to guests at the Estate homes section on Tan-Tar-A. One of the pools also includes a splash pad.
• Boating – Tan-Tar-A’s full-service marina offers boat and waverunner rentals, ski equipment and tube rentals, paddle boats, and boat slips. A complimentary boat launch and trailer parking is provided for hguests.
• Tennis, Horseback Riding, Miniature Golf, Bowling and an Arcade! Plenty of activities for the entire family.
•Jogging Trail – Run or walk the 5K trail with challenging hills, with breath-taking views.
• Timber Falls Indoor Waterpark – Enjoy all the fun of a traditional family water park regardless of the weather! Our 20,000 square foot waterpark includes a three-story tree house, complete with bridges, water blasters, tunnels, a gigantic 600-gallon tipping bucket, four water slides and a lazy river, an over-sized whirlpool, and a large activity pool featuring a variety of water games. Guest locker room and private birthday party rooms are available. (fee applies)
• Windjammer Spa and Salon – One of the finest day spas in the Midwest, the Windjammer Spa and Salon recognizes the need to pamper and refresh the body and soul. Be sure to book ahead!